KEITH JARRETT Byablue (1977 "Rare & hard to find" Japanese 7-track LP, recorded at Generation Sound Studios, NYC the previous year, with Jarrett's American Quartet (Dewey Redman - tenor sax, Charlie Haden - bass & Paul Motian - drums). The picture sleeve shows only the lightest signs of its age & the vinyl looks barely played, with Japanese insert & colour picture obi YX-8505-AI)
Label: ABC Impulse! – YX-8505-AI
Format: Vinyl, LP
Released: Oct 1977
Style: Contemporary Jazz
- Recorded At – Generation Sound Studios
- Made By – Nippon Columbia Co., Ltd.
- Remixed At – The Burbank Studios
- Mastered At – Kendun Recorders
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – ABC Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – ABC Records, Inc.
- Art Direction – Frank Mulvey
- Design – Philip Chiang
- Engineer [Recording] – Tony May
- Mastered By – Geoff Sykes
- Producer – Esmond Edwards
- Remix [Engineer] – Barney Perkins