LARKS' TONGUES IN ASPIC
Atlantic / Warner Pioneer P-8330A
Conditions: NM (Cover) / NM (obi) / NM (Inlay) / NM (vinyl)
Label: Atlantic – P-8330AFormat: Vinyl, LP, AlbumCountry: JapanReleased: 1973Genre: RockStyle: Prog Rock
A1 Larks' Tongues In Aspic, Part One 13:36 A2 Book Of Saturday 2:59 A3 Exiles 7:37 B1 Easy Money 7:51 B2 The Talking Drum 7:28 B3 Larks' Tongues In Aspic, Part Two 7:10
- Made By – Warner-Pioneer Corporation
- Bass, Vocals – John Wetton
- Design [Cover] – Tantra Design, London*
- Drums – Bill Bruford
- Engineer – Nick Ryan
- Guitar, Mellotron, Effects [Devices] – Robert Fripp
- Percussion [& Allsorts] – Jamie Muir
- Violin, Viola, Mellotron – David Cross
1st Japanese issue comes with ¥2000 priced obi strip with hojuhyo on back, and printed inner sleeve and insert.
℗1973 Atlantic Recording Corporation, U.S.A.
Made by Warner-Pioneer Corporation, Japan
Recorded at Command Studios, London - Jan & Feb 1973.
Equipment by Kettle, Simmons & Walmsley.
King Crimson - Larks' Toungues In Aspic (P-8330A)