Both vinyl and cover great conditions NM- with Cap Obi & Insert.
Still in schrink and with original sticker in front.
Label: CBS/Sony – 25AP 2095
Format: Vinyl, LP, Album
Style: Fusion, Jazz-Funk
|A2||Back Seat Betty||11:15|
|B2||The Man With The Horn||6:33|
- Copyright (c) – CBS Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS Inc.
- Manufactured By – CBS/Sony Inc.
- Recorded At – CBS Studios, New York
- Mixed At – CBS Studios, New York
- Mastered At – CBS Studios, New York
- Design – Cindy Brown (3), John Berg
- Drums – Al Foster (tracks: A1, A2, B1, B3)
- Electric Bass [Fender Bass] – Marcus Miller (tracks: A1, A2, B1, B3)
- Engineer – Don Puluse (tracks: A1), Stan Tonkel (tracks: A2 to B3)
- Engineer [Remix] – Don Puluse
- Engineer [Second] – Nancy Byers, Ted Brosnan
- Executive-Producer – George Butler
- Guitar – Barry Finnerty (tracks: A3, B1, B3), Mike Stern (tracks: A1)
- Liner Notes – Hisamitsu Noguchi
- Management [Exclusive] – Mark Rothbaum, Mark Rothbaum & Associates, Inc.
- Mastered By – Joe Gastwirt
- Percussion – Sammy Figueroa (tracks: A1, A2, B1, B3)
- Photography By – Bob Cato
- Producer – Teo Macero
- Soprano Saxophone – Bill Evans (3) (tracks: A1, A2, B1, B3)
- Technician [Technical Adviser] – Harold Tarowsky
- Trumpet – Miles Davis
Recorded and mixed at CBS Recording Studios, New York.
Mastered at CBS Recording Studios, New York on the CBS DisComputer System.
Ⓒ 1981 CBS Inc.
Ⓟ 1981 CBS Inc.
Manufactured By CBS/SONY Inc. (Tokyo Japan)