STYX Paradise Theatre (1980 Japanese 11-track A&M label laser etched vinyl LP album, housed in a gatefold picture sleeve with fold out lyric insert and obi-strip AMP-28022)
Label: A&M Records – AMP-28022
Format: Vinyl, LP, Album, Etched, Gatefold
Style: Pop Rock, Prog Rock
|A2||Rockin' The Paradise||3:54|
|A3||Too Much Time On My Hands||4:31|
|A4||Nothing Ever Goes As Planned||4:46|
|A5||The Best Of Times||4:17|
|B6||State Street Sadie||0:27|
- Manufactured By – Victor Musical Industries, Inc.
- Distributed By – Victor Musical Industries, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – A&M Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – A&M Records, Inc.
- Record Company – Alfa Records, Inc
- Arranged By [Horns] – Ed Tossing
- Art Direction, Design – Chuck Beeson, Jeff Ayeroff*
- Artwork [Original Paradise Theater Concept] – Dennis DeYoung
- Bass Guitar, Bass [Pedals] – Chuck Panozzo
- Drums, Percussion – John Panozzo
- Engineer – Gary Loizzo, Rob Kingsland
- Engineer [Assistant] – Will Rascati
- Guitar, Vocals – James Young (3), Tommy Shaw
- Horns – Bill Simpson (3), Dan Barber*, John Haynor, Mark Ohlsen, Mike Halpin
- Illustration – Chris Hopkins (2), Willardson & White, Inc.*
- Keyboards, Vocals – Dennis DeYoung
- Mastered By – Ted Jensen
- Photography By [Dennis Deyoung & James Young] – Marc Hauser
- Photography By [John Panozzo & Chuck Panozzo] – John Welzenbach
- Photography By [Tommy Shaw] – Greg Murry (2)
- Producer, Arranged By – Styx
- Saxophone [Sax Solos] – Steve Eisen
- Written-By – Dennis DeYoung (tracks: A1, A2, A4 to B1, B3, B5 to B6), James Young (3) (tracks: A2, B3, B4), Tommy Shaw (tracks: A2, A3, B2)
℗&©1980 A&M Records, Inc.
Manufactured and distributed by Victor Musical Industries, Inc., Tokyo, Japan
Recorded and Mixed at Pumpkin Studios, Oak Lawn, Illinois
Mastered at Sterling Sound, New York, N.Y.
Laser etched image on B-side